The best revenge is just moving on and getting over it. Don’t give someone the satisfaction of watching you suffer. — Unknown
Sometimes, in life, you have to let people go because they are toxic to you. Let them go because they take and take and leave you empty. Let them go. Because in the ocean of life, when all you’re trying to do is stay afloat, they are the anchor that’s drowning you. — Unknown A […]
19 July 2013
My commentary on the character Bob Brenson from Mad Men
Bob Brenson, since the day I first saw you, only thing I can think of are ways to fuck you to death and obviously butchering you or killing you are not options but rather fucking you diplomatically in your very own way. You are may be the most difficult man to strategize against. You have almost no morals. You are so polite, so helping and almost always smiling in a condescending manner. You faked the documents for your corporate entry. You are a bisexual and always keep on exciting men for sexual partnerships and still you know the art of getting even the most difficult women only to later destroying your partners completely. Your bisexuality makes me doubt whether you are even a real man. All men hate you but still no one knows how to get rid of you. Lets see if I can find out something before the writer does.
Drifting aside from the ages long discussion that whether a human being can be motivated or not, I guess why not try to motivate ourselves and in an attempt to do so I have dedicated a complete category named motivazione and a special post mejores-frases to this effort. Meanwhile on this page I am listing a few quotes that have been of paramount importance to me.
- depends on how long I hold the glass of water
- Denny Crane: [talking to Alan on the balcony] The only thing to be scared of son is tomorrow. I don’t live for tomorrow. Never saw the fun in it.
- There’s no tomorrow – Denny Crane / “If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?” – Steve Jobs.
- War doesn’t decide who was correct but rather who lasted.
- Sorry Boss, I forgot breathing ( Million Dollar Baby)/ You have to learn to hold your breath (Never Back Down 1/2).
- The person who reads too much and uses his brain a little,falls into lazy habit of thinking too much.