Drifting aside from the ages long discussion that whether a human being can be motivated or not, I guess why not try to motivate ourselves and in an attempt to do so I have dedicated a complete category named motivation and a special post mejores-frases to this effort. Meanwhile on this page I am listing a few quotes that are and have been of paramount importance to me.
- depends on how long I hold the glass of water
- Denny Crane: [talking to Alan on the balcony] The only thing to be scared of son is tomorrow. I don’t live for tomorrow. Never saw the fun in it.
- There’s no tomorrow – Denny Crane / “If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?” – Steve Jobs.
- War doesn’t decide who was correct but rather who lasted.
- Sorry Boss, I forgot breathing ( Million Dollar Baby)/ You have to learn to hold your breath (Never Back Down 1/2).
- The person who reads too much and uses his brain a little,falls into lazy habit of thinking too much.